About Fresh Start
Ways to Pay
We are fully aware that the cost of dental treatment is a major barrier to accessing the healthcare that people so desperately need. There is no way around the fact that dental treatment is expensive, for several reasons; cost of equipment and materials, compliance with strict government regulations, need for highly trained professionals, continuing education for staff, insurance costs, infection control procedures etc. etc.
However, at Fresh Start Dental we have tried to make dental treatment as affordable and accessible as possible. Some of the steps we have taken to encourage everyone to make a Fresh Start include:
- Setting our fees 10% below the average for Tasmania.
- Participating in all available federal and state dental schemes.
- Accepting members of all private health insurance schemes. Patients with private health insurance are able to claim their rebate on the spot after treatment through our HICAPS terminal.
- Arranging payment plans to spread the cost of treatment where required (terms and conditions apply)
- Accepting credit cards and EFTPOS, as well as cash payments.